Do you aspire to build finance-related professional careers? Then, London Business School has an opportunity you should consider applying for. It has established the Gribble Family MBA2000 Goldman Sachs Scholarship in the UK for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is open to applications from all but preference will only be given to Australian and New Zealander students that demonstrate financial need. The MBA programme at LBS can be funded by the award of this scholarship, i.e. £49,000.
This scholarship will support your education and help you cover your expenses.
User Review( votes)
Ranked 2nd among business schools in Europe by the Financial Times European Business Ranking, 2019, London Business School is a business school with campuses in London and Dubai. LBS was founded in 1964 and awards post-graduate degrees.
Why choose to study at the London Business School? London Business School, with world-class and influential business experts, helps individuals benefit from numerous academic partners and other global business schools.
Application Deadline: Applications for round 3 of admissions will end on 27th March 2023.
- University or Organization: University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £49,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australia and New Zealand
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Australia and New Zealand are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration programme taught at London Business School are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate financial need and aspire for finance-related careers.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can start their MBA application on the official online portal. All eligible applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application essay
- One page CV
- University transcripts
- Details of referee
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a valid GMAT score before submitting their application.
- Language Requirement: The school requires a Cambridge CPE, CAE, PTE, TOEFL, or IELTS test scores if the applicants’ native language is not English.
The MBA students selected for this scholarship will be given a sum of £49,000 to study at London Business School.