A unique opportunity for young leaders who demonstrate leadership and communication skills in advocacy for Climate Education are invited by Global Youth for Environment and Sustainability (GY4ES) to apply for its Global Youth Climate Fellowships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The global youth climate fellowship is an advocacy program for young leaders who can demonstrate their leadership and communication skills to drive enrollments for our courses. We appreciate your efforts in promoting climate education, and in return, we award you a monthly fellowship.
Great offer for students to get benefitted in USA.
User Review( vote)
Global Youth for Environment and Sustainability (GY4ES.ORG), a recognized environmental non-governmental organization (NGO), encourages young people to support the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through Awareness, Education, and Research. Our global certification courses will assist you in kick-starting your green career journey and establishing authority and expertise in the field of green careers. You will learn and develop professional skills in environmental science, climate change, sustainable development, and aligned subjects.
Why study at Global Youth for Environment and Sustainability? Global Youth for Environment and Sustainability is to create 1 million green professionals to serve and conserve nature through their actions. “Education for Sustainable Development” (ESD) is an urgent need, and we are committed to providing the most up-to-date and critical knowledge and skills to the young people of this planet.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: Global Youth for Environment and Sustainability (GY4ES)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowships
- Award: Monthly salary
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international.
- Education about climate change and sustainable development can secure our future and generations.
- Every citizen must be aware of the impact of human-induced climate change and should take action to mitigate it and obtain a sustainable lifestyle.
- Everyone should inspire others through their actions and thrive as a global citizen.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to first apply for admission in their desired study programme. Eligible students will be considered for this fellowship.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic criteria of the Fellowships programme they wish to join at GY4ES.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
The university will provide money for our daily needs; for many people, money is the greatest driving force to take action. We want more youth to take action and leverage fellowship amounts by investing in their education, acquiring new skills, or self-growth, so we offer this fellowship.
- This training will help you to
- Improve your communication skills
- Improve your networking skills
- Improve your leadership skills
- Improve your digital marketing skills
- And become a part of a global network of “Global Youth Climate Advocates.