Higher education opens up a world of new ideas and intellectual growth. Therefore, to make sure students can afford their dream degree abroad, the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology Business School has established the Jebson Scholarships. Applications for the academic year 2021-2022 are now accepted.
Candidates that are permanent residents of Hong Kong and Mainland China undertaking a full-time MBA at HKUST BS are exclusively offered this HK$140,000 scholarship. Students with a strong academic background and relevant work experience and interest are deemed eligible for the scholarship.
User Review( votes)
The School of Business and Management is the business school of The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology that is 34th in QS Global ?Rankings. It is committed to being a leader in the academic world through excellence in teaching.
Why choose to study at HKUST Business School? HKUST Business School is a renowned educational institute for business studies that embraces an entrepreneurial spirit to stimulate innovation and drive productivity. HKUST BS provides advanced learning and knowledge in management and business studies.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: HK$140,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Hong Kong and China
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Hong Kong and Mainland China are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a full-time MBA at the HKUST Business School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have relevant academic backgrounds, work experience, and career interests.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The application can apply to an MBA programme through the university website. Candidates shortlisted for interviews will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic Transcripts
- Proof of Employment
- HKID/ Passport Copy
- Graduation Certificate
- Salary Proof
- Two Short Essays with a maximum of 150 words and 250 words respectively
- Skills & Professional Qualifications
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to provide GRE/GMAT test scores, a bachelor’s degree, and a minimum of 2 years’ full-time work experience after graduating from your first degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit good TOEFL/IELTS* academic results if English was not the first language of instruction of your undergraduate/postgraduate course.
The winning candidates will be given a sum of HK$140,000 towards pursuing a full-time MBA programme at HKUST BS.