Students who want funding opportunity to be educated can apply for the InterMaths Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree international awards at the University of L’Aquila, Vienna University of Technology, Hamburg University of Technology, Autonomous University of Barcelona, and the University of Cote d’Azur.
The studentship is designed to support the outstanding students who will enrol in the InterMaths EMJMD programme. The studentships are available to applicants from all over the world for the session 2021/2022.
Excellent opportunity for all international students who want to pursue a masters degree in Italy, Austria, Germany, Spain and France
User Review( votes)
Why should you apply for this programme? InterMaths is an Erasmus Mundus Jointed Master Program (one of the European Commission’s Erasmus+ programmes) it is a prestigious, integrated, international programme, jointly delivered by an international consortium of higher education institutions.
Application Deadline: March 8, 2021
- University or Organization: The University of L’Aquila, Vienna University of Technology, Hamburg University of Technology, Autonomous University of Barcelona, University of Cote d’Azur
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to 49,000 EUR
- Number of Awards: 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy, Austria, Germany, Spain and France
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree programme in Interdisciplinary Mathematics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with a very good mathematical background in mathematics, applied mathematics, physics, engineering or other related fields.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must take admission at the university. After that, applicants need to apply online for the master’s degree.
- Supporting Documents: Admission Requirements: Students are required to submit the following documents: Photo
- Passport/ID Card
- English certificate
- Transcript of Records
- Course description
- 2 Reference letters
- Intent Letter
- Language Requirement: All candidates are required to exhibit that they have an advanced level of English (CEFR level B2/C1), accredited by either of the following tests:
- IELTS Academic: Overall band score of 6.0 or above;
- TOEFL iBT: overall score of 80 or above;
- PTE Academic: 56 or above overall;
- C1 Advanced (formerly known as Cambridge Advanced English): overall score of 169 or above;
- Or equivalent to the above.
- Certificates cannot be older than 4 years.
The university will provide the award up to 49,000 EUR to all the interested and brilliant international students.