To encourage international students to create a truly global learning experience for students, Teesside University is pleased to organize the International Development Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in the UK.
International students applying from any EU member country for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study at Teesside University are specially offered this scholarship application. The scholarship is valued at £3,000 for the overall study.
This is a great opportunity for students to earn higher education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Situated in North Yorkshire in North East England, Teesside University is a public university ranked 801 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has an overall score of 4.1 stars fostering creativity and innovation. It is deeply committed to sustainability and the protection of our environment.
Why should you study at Teesside University? Teesside is a high-performing global university anchored in the Tees Valley, inspiring confidence in the community and providing learning opportunities for all. It is a leading University with an international reputation for academic excellence that provides an outstanding student and learning experience underpinned by research, enterprise, and the professions.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for 2023.
- University or Organization: Teesside University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Nepal, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Morocco, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Hong Kong, Kazakhstan, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Ukraine are eligible to apply.
- Any EU member country
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate programs offered at Teesside University can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time sponsored or self-funding students, paying international fees.
- A full-time sponsored or self-funding student, paying international fees starting your course in January 2023
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit their applications via the UCAS portal or through the university’s application portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students submit academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended, a copy of their passports, letters of recommendation, and personal statements.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Foundation Degree or a Higher National Diploma or a good honors degree (at least a 2.2) in a subject related to the field of study.
- Language Requirement: The suggested English language proficiency level is IELTS 5.0 or equivalent in an alternative English language test.
The selected candidates will be provided a sum of £3,000, £1,000, given per year, towards any applied UG or PG programme at the Teesside University.