Raffles University has initiated a remarkable Outstation International Student Scholarships scheme to support the higher education of students interested in studying at the university.
The scholarship was established to encourage international students to join Raffles University and will therefore be provided to Malaysians, Chinese, and all other students with foreign nationalities. The students will be entitled to receive benefits towards 10% of the tuition fee of the selected programme with the scholarship.
Raffles University (RU) is one of the best private universities in Johor with multi-faculties. It is an institution approved by the Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia (MOHE) to provide various programmes to its students. It is committed to quality education.
Why choose to study at Raffles University? Raffles University is a high achieving institute that uses the latest teaching and learning methodologies, action-based research, and collaboration with industry players. It is the cutting edge of higher education in Malaysia in teaching, learning, and business practices. It follows the saying “Learning while doing and doing while learning” to lead it, students.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Raffles University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for any undergraduate or graduate-level courses and subjects offered by Raffles University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students or live away from Johor State or 100kms away from the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply via the application page on the university website.
- Applicants will be considered automatically upon meeting the criteria.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two photocopies of passport page
- Four recent passport-sized photos
- Design portfolio
- Health declaration form
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have impressive high school records and a relevant bachelor’s degree to be admitted at Raffles.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT -213
Applicants selected for this scholarship will receive a 10% discount or reduction on the tuition fee of the applied undergraduate or graduate programme at Raffles University.