If you wish to study in Italy, apply for the international awards at International University Residences – Rui Foundation for the academic year 2021-2022.
Grab the opportunity and get financial assistance in Italy.
User Review( votes)
International University Residences is a body that manages residences for international students in Italy. It aims to provide quality housing and educational initiatives to promote the international dimension of the university system.
Why choose International University Residences – Rui Foundation? Rui Foundation is built with a very thoughtful vision to train young university students to become people who make a difference and leave a trace. It offers food and lodging facilities to the students through its 12 university residences across Italy. It has experience of 60 years in collaborating with universities and training young minds.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: International University Residences – Rui Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or PhD
- Award: Accommodation
- Number of Awards: 12
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the European Union, Norway, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Russia, China, Japan, United States, Canada, Australia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, New Zealand and other countries of the world are all eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any master or PhD programme can be undertaken in an Italian university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students enrolled in the first year of any programme in an Italian university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply to Rui through the MyCollege Successful applications will be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum vitae
- School reports of the last three years of secondary school
- Certificate of secondary school-leaving examination
- Extra-Curricular activities
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to book and appear for the admission test through the college portal.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be familiar with English or Italian.
The selected international students will receive up to 60% fee cover for one year on accommodation along with two meals per week by the institute.