Lakehead University is inviting international students to apply for the International Visionary Awards in Canada. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
All non-Canadian students are eligible to apply to take this scholarship. To be eligible, the applicants must have undertaken an undergraduate study programme at the university and demonstrate academic merit. The award will be in the form of a cash prize for up to 4 years.
Nice offer for students.
User Review( votes)
Lakehead University, ranked among Canada’s top 10 primarily undergraduate universities in the magazine’s 2021 University Rankings, is a public research university in Canada. Lakehead University is dedicated to a student-centered learning environment and has made a commitment towards excellent and innovative teaching, service, research, and other scholarly activity.
Why choose to study at Lakehead University? Lakehead University is a very attentive university, attentive to the point where the professors know each and every student by their names as the class sizes at LU are small and enable a personalized experience. The student-to-professor ratio at Lakehead is 15:1. Lakehead University graduates are top 3 in Ontario for job readiness. Lakehead holds an average employment rate of 96.7% two years after graduation.
Application Deadline: 7th December 2021
- University or Organization: Lakehead University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: CAD $4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: International entrants from all foreign countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate programmes offered at Lakehead University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be non-Canadian students enrolling in an undergraduate degree study at Lakehead.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Lakehead University accepts applications through the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre Non-Canadian applicants will directly be considered when they apply.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- The consent form and reference letter
- Official post-secondary transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum overall average of C / 60% or equivalent to get admitted to Lakehead University.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.5
- MELAB – 85
- CAEL – 60
The selected international applicants will get CAD $4,000 up to 4 years to cover the study costs of an undergraduate programme at Lakehead University.