Applications are invited for Islamic Development Bank Young Professionals Program within the Human Resources Management Department in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Applicants must be the citizen of an IDB member country; applicants from Muslim communities of non-member countries may be admitted.
The Program is designed for outstanding young graduates who can significantly help the IDB Group to carry out its mission and attain its objectives.
Exceptional Professionals Program in Saudi Arabia.
User Review( votes)
The Islamic Development Bank is an international financial institution established in pursuance of the Declaration of Intent issued by the Conference of Finance Ministers of Muslim Countries held in Jeddah in Dhul Q’adah 1393H, corresponding to December 1973.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2019
- Applicants must be a citizen of an IDB member country; applicants from Muslim communities of non-member countries may be admitted. Saudi Arabia, Libya, Iran, Nigeria, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Egypt, Kuwait, Turkey, Algeria, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Yemen, Morocco, Sudan, Jordan, Senegal, Oman, Iraq, Brunei, Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Niger, Gabon, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Mali, Guinea, Tunisia, Lebanon, Mauritania, Bahrain, Mozambique, Maldives, Kyrghyz, Gambia, Uganda, Benin, Palestine, Syria, Tajikistan, Togo, Sierra Leone, Uzbekistan, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Afghanistan, Chad, Albania, Suriname, Djibouti, Guinea-Bissau, Somalia, Turkmenistan, Guyana.
- This is a young professional program. The program is designed for outstanding young graduates who can significantly help the IDB Group to carry out its mission and attain its objectives.
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity
: Prospective candidates for the YPP must fulfill the following minimum requirements:
- Holds a Bachelor degree in development, education, economics, finance, accounting, business administration, engineering, information technology, and law or any other specializations relevant to the work of the Bank from highly reputed Universities or international centers of excellence
- Outstanding academic record. The indicators of high grades shall be based on the education system of each country or region. The following grades from different education systems shall form a baseline for the candidate’s eligibility for the YP program:
- GPA 3.5 on the scale of 4 or equivalent for any other system
- ‘A’ Grade according to regional systems following ABC grading
- ‘Excellent’ in Arab, Russian or any other region’s system following such grading system
- Bien in French and Francophone systems
- 2nd Class Upper Honors in the British system
- Shall be a citizen of an IDB member country; applicants from Muslim communities of non-member countries may be admitted
- Age not more than 32 years at the time of interviews. May be allowed to attend interviews if they are under the age requirement at the date of application
- No working experience is required. However, the experience shall be considered favorably
- Applicants in the following categories shall be considered as Priority candidates subject to their meeting entry requirements:
- Professionals with experience in a field directly related to the IDB Group’s activities particularly experience working in global organizations
- Under-represented nationalities from IDB member countries
- Master’s degree or it’s equivalent or PhD
- Good command of Arabic or either English or French provided he/she is able to work in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have Good command of Arabic or either English or French provided he/she is able to work in English.
Young Professionals shall be provided with continual support through coaching and guidance from the department they are rotated to. HRMD shall provide career and counseling support to help them in their career aspirations. The YPP provides intensive training opportunities, a unique on-the-job training at the hand of international experts and continuous development. The YPP envisions a “total development” concept. It anchors on the 4Ts Development Model¹ encompassing the following:
- Rotational Training with On-the-Job experience
- YPP Training Curriculum
- Leadership Development Program (LeadDP)
- Sharing & Engagements with Senior Management
- Shadowing Senior Professionals
- Support for Professional Certifications
- Mission Learning experience
- Working in Teams, Committees, Task Force, etc
- Training, Transfer, Teamwork & Travel
Note: The above benefits are subject to the prevailing rules & regulations of the Bank.