The University of Tasmania is delighted to announce an excellent opportunity through its Women in Maritime Engineering international awards.
This educational award is accessible for those outstanding international students who will commence in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university. The programme is available for the session 2021/2022.
Wonderful opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Tasmania was established in 1890 and is a public research university in Tasmania, Australia. It is the fourth oldest University in Australia and one of the residential universities in Australia.
Why study at the University of Tasmania? Students will be supported with world-class infrastructure, medical and health services of high quality at this university. In terms of courses in their selected area, students have plenty of choices to choose from and easily achieve educational objectives.
Application Deadline: Varies
- University or Organization: University of Tasmania
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: 100% on-campus accommodation costs
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme in Engineering by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be available for international female students who apply to study in the Bachelor of Engineering and Master of Engineering (Maritime Design).
- Applicants must be required to achieve a minimum Pass result in all units studied each semester to retain this award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the University. After that, applicants have to apply for an accommodation with the University of Tasmania Accommodation Services for on-campus accommodation in Investigator Hall, Kerslake Hall or Leprena via: Apply now so that they can be assessed automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The University may ask you for a copy of passport, and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University of Tasmania will provide the award to undergraduate students: 100% on-campus accommodation costs for the first year of study in one of the Halls of Residence in Launceston and postgraduate students: 100% on-campus accommodation costs for the first semester in one of the Halls of Residence in Launceston.