Polytechnic Institute of Paris is proud to announce the need-based awards for the academic year 2021-2022. The grant is open to domestic and international students in France.
International, as well as French students, can apply to take the benefits of this application . The candidates must be bachelor students at Polytechnic Institute of Paris in any discipline to be eligible. Winners will receive the award as a tuition fee waiver.
The Polytechnic Institute of Paris is a research university system in France that ranks 61st worldwide by the QS World University Rankings 2021 and 93rd worldwide by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020. Its aims are to drive cutting-edge innovation while cultivating students’ inventiveness.
Why choose to study at the Polytechnic Institute of Paris? Polytechnic Institute of Paris is a world-class institute of science and technology. It develops multidisciplinary training and research programs with the help of a community of 1000 teacher-researchers working in ten disciplinary departments and offers students, teacher-researchers and staff all the necessary facilities to continue their activities in a lively and stimulating environment.
Application Deadline: 12th October 2021
- University or Organization: Polytechnic Institute of Paris
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: €14,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in France.
- Eligible Countries: French nationals and students from the remaining countries of the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree programmes available at Polytechnic Institute of Paris are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied and been accepted in a bachelor programme with a tuition more than €1,400 at Polytechnic Institute of Paris.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to take support from the online application platform to apply to the institute. Students that have successfully applied and been admitted will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- Official photo
- Transcripts and degrees
- Personal statement
- Reference letter
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have received schooling until high school and provide academic records of the last 3 years.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAE/CPE – 176
The selected students will get €14,000 in the form of a tuition fee waiver to cover the cost of the chosen programme at Polytechnic Institute of Paris