Students now have an opportunity to pursue a funded master’s study in Italy because the University of Trento is here with its Non-EU Students Living Abroad Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
Non-EU students living abroad applying for the Master in Innovation Management at UniTrento in Italy are eligible to receive this award. Students that secure a minimum application score of 70 points will be considered for this 5.200 € award.
Wonderful offer for students in Italy.
User Review( votes)
The University of Trento is an Italian university located in Trento and nearby Rovereto. UniTrento ranked 440th in QS Global World Rankings 2022 and aims to contribute to the cultural, economic, and social development of the communities of which it is part.
Why choose to study at the University of Trento? UniTrento is one of Italy’s top universities known for the quality of teaching and research and believes that research must move forward the frontiers of knowledge, innovation, and experimentation, in all areas of study.
Application Deadline: The Call 2023-24 will open on mid January 2023: deadline will be mid February, 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Trento
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: varies
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy.
- Eligible Countries: All Non-EU students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master in Innovation Management at UniTrento can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be among the top scorers.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Master’s degree applications for UniTrento must be made via the application portal. Further scholarship application details can be found here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor degree and transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- Two reference letters
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: A three or four years Bachelor’s Diploma is compulsory for enrolment in the Program at UniTrento.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- – IELTS (Overall: min. 6)
- TOEFL (Overall: min. 72)
- FCE, CAE, CPE, Bulats min. 60
- BEC Vantage, BEC Higher (from University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations)
- ESOL Communicator + Spoken English Communicator; ESOL Expert + Spoken English Expert; ESOL Mastery + Spoken English Mastery (from City & Guilds)
- ISE II, ISE III, ISE IV (from Trinity College of London)
- English for Business Level 2, Level 3, Level 4 (from London Chamber of Commerce and Industry Examinations Board)
- Jetset level 5, Jetset level 6, Jetset level 7
- Pearson General English Test Level 3, Level 4, Level 5
- Pearson Academic English Test (minimum score: 42)
UniTrento will be awarded the 3 selected students scholarships towards the master degree study undertaken.
- Application score between 90 and 100: Full tuition waiver
- Application score between 70 and 89,9: € 1.000
- Application score between 60 and 69,9: € 3.000
- Application score between 50 and 59,9: € 6.500