The Swinburne University of Technology is now granting the Deputy Vice-Chancellor’s Foundation Academic Excellence Awards to help talented students earn top-quality education at the foundation level in Malaysia.
The grant is offered to international students of selective countries towards undertaking a foundation-level study at Swinburne in Malaysia. Eligible students will be given tuition fee reductions on the programme fee.
The Swinburne University of Technology is a public research university ranked 43rd and is one of the top art and design schools in Australia, Malaysia, and the world. It aims to be a world-Class university creating social and economic impact through science, technology, and innovation.
Why choose to study at the Swinburne University of Technology? The Swinburne University of Technology is an internationally recognized university focused on creating an impact and is committed to transforming the future of education by giving students the knowledge, adaptability, and experience they need to make a lasting impact on the workplace of tomorrow. Swinburne also provides flexible studying options understanding that full time isn’t practical or feasible for everyone.
Application Deadline: 30th August 2021
- University or Organization: Swinburne University of Technology
- Course Level: Foundation
- Award: RM 12,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, Vietnam, China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Middle East, North Africa, Kenya, Zimbabwe, UK, France, and the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any foundation programme at Swinburne.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be full-time students accepted in the applied foundation programme at Swinburne.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to patiently follow the steps provided by the university and complete the online application form. The students who will successfully apply and be accepted will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Certified academic documents’ and transcripts’ copies
- Certified copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained no less than 60% and 7.0 GPA to be admitted in the course of their choice at Swinburne.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- IELTS Academic – 6.0
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- GCE ‘A’ Level – score of a ‘C’ or higher
- International Baccalaureate – minimum of 4 in English A1 or A2 (Higher and Standard Levels) or a minimum of 5 in English B (Higher Level)
The applicants will receive a tuition fee reduction of RM3,000 to RM12,000 towards the 2nd semester’s tuition fees of the foundation programme undertaken by the university.