To recognize individuals who demonstrate a deep commitment to leading positive change in organizations and communities, Franklin University Switzerland has established the Responsible Leadership Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This merit-based scholarship award is open to applications from students from EU and EEA countries. To qualify to win this award, students must be accepted into any eligible Master of Arts or Master of Science programme at FUS. The scholarship award will cover 25% of the tuition fee, i.e. CHF 6,250.
The university will provide the selected students with the sum of CHF 6,250 towards a study program of their choice.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1969, Franklin is one of the oldest American institutions of higher education in Europe and the first to be established in Switzerland. Franklin University Switzerland is a nonprofit, private, independent liberal arts university placed 56th in the top 100 of the World’s Universities with Real Impact (WURI) Ranking 2020 and is ranked as one of the Top 10 Universities supporting ethical values and social responsibility.
Why choose to study at Franklin University Switzerland? The mission of Franklin University Switzerland is to provide cross-cultural and multinational learning and living environment that inspires students to engage the world. The university is committed to creating a supportive environment for students, faculty, parents, and alumni in which they may all learn and grow.
Application Deadline: Students are requested to complete their applications by 15th June, or 15th November 2022 to be considered for this scholarship for the fall or spring intake respectively.
- University or Organization: Franklin University Switzerland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: CHF 6,250
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland.
- Eligible Countries: EU and EEA country students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA in Responsible Arts Management and Cultural Heritage, MSIM in Responsible Management and Climate Change, MSIM in Digital Transformation, or MSIM in Leadership for Sustainable Food Systems can be applied for at FUS.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be able to receive and maintain a visa or study permit as required by Switzerland.
- The applicants must demonstrate maturity, flexibility, and leadership potential in the said field of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must visit Franklin’s Application Portal to apply for admission. Scholarship winners will be assessed on the basis of their admission applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts
- Two recommendations
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have earned a bachelor degree with an excellent academic record.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 90
Franklin University Switzerland will provide the selected students a sum of CHF 6,250 (25% of the tuition fee) to undertake the applied study programme.