Outstanding students are invited to become a part of the School of Engineering PhD International Studentships in Pharmacometrics Modelling funded by the University of Warwick. The funding is awarded to overseas students for the session 2020/2021.
The PhD programme is available for interested students who want to work on a pharmacometrics-based modelling project to improve efficiency in oncology clinical drug development.
The University of Warwick is a research university in the United Kingdom that provides different academic courses which can help the student to develop their skills and ability. It is a word-class institution for higher learning, research, development, and technology.
Why study at the University of Warwick? The university is committed to offering a robust academic challenge through top-notch teaching and research excellence. At this university, you have many opportunities for enhancing your talent and developing your communication skills along with personality development.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Warwick
- Department: School of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend of £15,250, Cover Tuition Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Pharmacometrics Modelling.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have at least an upper second class honours or the equivalent and/or a Master’s degree at Merit level or its equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates first have to tale admission in a PhD degree programme at the University of Warwick. After getting enrolled, students can apply directly via the University of Warwick admission system.
- Supporting Documents: Must upload your degree certificate, transcripts, CV, and a personal statement that explains your interest in this project and why you should be considered for this award. Two academic references are also required, you should nominate referees who can provide an informed view of your academic ability and suitability for your chosen programme of study.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: An English language qualification (Band A) will be required if English is not your first language.
The Studentships will pay an annual tax-free stipend at the standard rate, currently £15,250, and cover tuition fees at the Home/EU rate for 3.5 years. This is an EPSRC Case Award with AstraZeneca (Cambridge) who are providing £25K to support the award plus data, co-supervision, and secondments at their Cambridge base to support the project.