This grant is set up to provide financial assistance to PhD students who are undertaking research on source-to-sink systems at a global scale using state-of-the-art numerical models. Eligible students will be awarded tuition fees and a yearly stipend.
The University of Sydney is a public research university ranked 27th in Best Global Universities that believe in education for all and leadership that improves lives in all of the communities served.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney is an Australian university that ranks in the top 50 universities in the world. It is internationally known to be a leader in education, research, student experience, and graduate employability. It harbors exquisite excellence in research and teaching. It is highly dedicated to supporting students throughout their journey at the University of Sydney.
Application Deadline: 28th September 2021
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $175,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree programme in Deep Time Global Scale Landscape Evolution Models at the Faculty of Science of the University of Sydney is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must log in to the student portal of the university to complete the application process. The candidates must apply here for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Scholarship documentation
- Marriage/Change of name certificate
- Relevant professional experience.
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have a background in geoscience, mathematics or computer sciences, or a related field.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 96
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic – 68
The applicants will be given the coverage of the tuition fee up to $175,000 and a stipend allowance of $50,000 per annum for up to 3 years by the University of Sydney.