Studying abroad is always an adventure filled with financial challenges. If you want to remove your financial barriers, apply for the DeepMind Scholarships at the Queen Mary University of London.
Nice offer for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Queen Mary University of London is a world-renowned, research-intensive university in London, England, with an international reputation. The London Medical College began accepting students in 1785. An internationally recognized university, it offers courses and research on a global scale.
Why study at the Queen Mary University of London? The Queen Mary University of London appeals to you for a variety of reasons. During their time at this university, scholars will enjoy a wonderful learning experience and have access to the best educational facilities available. Assists individuals in overcoming a variety of obstacles with sophisticated education and analysis.
Application Deadline: 26 August 2021
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £11,250
- Number of Awards: Five
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (FT); MSc in Computer Science (FT); MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (FT); MSc in Computer Games (FT)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The bursaries are for female and/or black students as these students are currently underrepresented in these areas of study
- Be a UK, EU or International student
- Identify as female or have one of the following categories of ethnicity: Black African; Black Caribbean; Black Other; Mixed – White and Black Caribbean; Mixed – White and Black African; or another mixed background (to include Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other).
- Have a confirmed offer to study on one of the following programmes in September 2021: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (FT), MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (FT), an MSc in Computer Games (FT) at Queen Mary University of London.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the university. Complete and submit the application form to [email protected] The application form is available to download here: 2021_The DeepMind MSc application Form.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of your offer letter to study and a short statement of no more than 500 words detailing why you should be considered for the award and what motivated your interest in this area of study at Queen Mary University of London
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have achieved a UK first-class honors degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course
The university will provide home tuition fees of £11,250, a living allowance of £15,480, an annual £2,000 travel scholarship, and a one-off equipment grant of £1,500.