The Samsung Dream Scholarship Foundation has announced the Global Scholarship Program. International students can participate to fund their higher degree in South Korea for the academic year 2021-2022.
This program supports the education of international applicants from countries that are a part of the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) List in Korea. Academically excellent students with linguistic proficiency in both Korean and English will be considered and be awarded support towards the cost of the undertaken study in a partner university in Korea.
Great programme for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Samsung Dream Scholarship Foundation is an organization of Samsung Electronics that conducts talent programmes to recruit personnel with strong business skills, leadership potential, and career aspirations by recognizing their potential and achievements.
Why choose to study in Korea? Education, and particularly higher education, in Korea is taken very seriously. Academics are very competitive which in turn creates strong-willed students. Korea has a variety of prestigious universities that are globally ranked and provide quality education. The student-teacher relationship in Korea is also very respectable.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Samsung Dream Scholarship Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, or Doctoral
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea.
- Eligible Countries: International applicants from Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, the European Union, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, master, or doctoral level degree programmes offered at partner universities are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have proven academic excellence, including linguistic proficiency.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to follow the application procedure of the chosen partner university to apply. The students need to contact the International Affairs Office of their respective universities for the application of the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- University transcripts
- Recommendation letters
- Statement of purpose
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfill the minimum academic requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The candidates need to be very proficient in English and Korean language and must provide proficiency proof as required by their university.
The selected candidates will be provided full support towards any undertaken UG, Master, or Doctoral programme for up to 4 years in a partner university by SDSF.