The Queen Mary University of London is offering two full Herchel Smith Scholarships to outstanding students to pursue their MSc studies in the UK. The scholarship application is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is open to applications from both international and domestic students. Still, the scholarship will be awarded to those who have successfully demonstrated their reasoning based on academic merit. The scholarship award will pay off the full tuition fee of the undertaken program at QMUL.
This scholarship will assist you to pursue a degree at the university by providing the full tuition fee.
User Review( votes)
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is ranked 110th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Queen Mary University of London? QMUL facilitates world-class research through curating unique and distinctive collections, supporting the production and dissemination of scholarly literature, and participating in the provision of the skills and spaces required for independent research.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on 3rd May 2022 at 12:00 pm.
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: Centre for Commercial Law Studies
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc in Intellectual Property programme at QMUL can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer for the MSc Intellectual Property.
- The applicants must graduate from a UK university, and the scholarship is for fees at the UK rate only (qualification from a UK university).
- The applicants must have applied for your programme by 6th April 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications at QMUL are accepted via its online application portal. The scholarship application must be made online separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts of your law degree and any other legal qualifications.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- 1 x reference letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a 2:2 or above at undergraduate level in Natural Sciences, Medical Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Sciences.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 68
- C1/C2 – 185
- Trinity ISE – III
The students selected to be awarded this scholarship by QMUL will receive the total tuition fee cost of the applied programme.