Uganda Martyrs University is glad to announce the ICMA Scholarships Programme for Sub-Saharan Africa and Asia-Pacific students who are unable to pursue a financial qualification due to their economic circumstances . The applications are open for the academic session 2022/2023.
The main motive of this educational bursary is to attract high-achieving participants to undertake the degree programme at the university. There are thirty-five scholarships will be available to young people who are interested in a career in finance.
Nice offer for students to complete their degree programme in Uganda.
User Review( vote)
Uganda Martyrs University is a private university affiliated with the Roman Catholic Church in Uganda. The University is owned by the Episcopal Conference of the Catholic Bishops of Uganda. Uganda Martyrs University is located along the Equator at Nkozi, 80 km west of Kampala, the capital city of Uganda, and the Uganda National Council licenses it for Higher Education. UMU consists of seven faculties, two institutes, six campuses, nine departments, and three schools.
Why study at Uganda Martyrs University? Uganda Martyrs University is nationally and internationally recognized for excellence in teaching, learning, research, advancement of knowledge, and community engagement.
Application Deadline: The university is accepting applications for the August Intake 2022
- University or Organization: Uganda Martyrs University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Education fund
- Number of Awards: 35
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Sub-Saharan Africa and Asia-Pacific
- The award can be taken in Uganda
- Eligible Countries: Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe and the following countries in the Asia Pacific: India, Malaysia, Mongolia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programme will be awarded in finance offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Claimants must be Sub-Saharan African and Asia-Pacific countries’ students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must take admission in the ICMA programme at the University.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.
The selected candidates will receive education funds and additional financial support at Uganda Martyrs University.