The University of Lorraine is delighted to announce the International Postdoctoral Positions in Healthy Cardiovascular Aging for One Health for outstanding candidates in France for the academic year 2022/2023.
The candidate‡s work will involve a multi-omics approach by performing lipidomic, genomic, and transcriptomic analyses. The project includes experimental work in animal models, human vascular tissues, and cells.
Great opportunity for applicants in France.
User Review( votes)
Founded in January 1, 2012, The University of Lorraine has often abbreviated U.L. It aimed to unify the leading colleges of the Lorraine region. The University of Lorraine has over 62,000 students (10,000 international students) and 7,000 staff. The University has 60 research units.
Why study at the University of Lorraine? The University of Lorraine is ranked 408 in Best Global Universities. The University of Lorraine promotes innovation through the dialogue of knowledge, taking advantage of the variety and strength of its scientific fields, and aiming at the promotion of knowledge transfer to irrigate innovation and economic growth as well as the progress of fundamental science.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by September 30, 2022.
- University or Organization: The University of Lorraine
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree in Cardiology, Health Science, Vascular Medicine, Gerontology, Epidemiology, Clinical sciences, Biochemistry, Pathology, and Physiology offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The candidate must hold a PhD at the start of the position, with demonstrated skills in biochemistry, clinical epidemiology, and experimental in vivo/in vitro work.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible, applicants must have to complete the online application form. Applications are only accepted through email. All documents must be sent to: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are requested to submit the following materials:
- A cover letter applying for the position
- Curriculum Vitae – Your most recently updated C.V. includes a list of publications
- Statement of Research
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The candidate must hold a PhD in biochemistry, clinical epidemiology, and experimental work.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have an excellent command of English and good academic writing skills.
The University of Lorraine will provide a salary for the academic year 2022/2023.