With an intention to help international students who face financial hardships, King’s College London is proud to announce the Perseverance Trust Coronavirus Bursary for the academic year 2021-2022. The bursary will support bachelor or master degree students in the UK.
This bursary is open to international students including students from EU countries as well as UK students towards a bachelor or master degree in nursing. The bursary will cover the accommodation and living costs of the winners.
Amazing opportunity for applicants.
User Review( votes)
King’s College London is a public research university standing at 7 in the UK according to The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021driven by challenging ideas and bringing change through research. It believes in giving back to society through meaningful service.
Why should you choose King’s College London? King’s College London is an internationally renowned university delivering exceptional education and world-leading research dedicated to driving positive and sustainable change in society and realizing a vision of making the world a better place. With a strong network of 170,000 alumni, it has a broadened band of opportunities for its students and is ranked 31st in the world and fourth in the UK for graduate employability.
Application Deadline: 6th September 2021
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: £500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK and other international countries including EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for Bachelor or Master degree in Nursing with Registration as an Adult Nurse, Registration as a Children’s Nurse, Registration as a Mental Health Nurse, or Registration as a Midwife at KCL.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students should first submit the general admission application for the programme via the university application portal. Applicants must apply for the bursary here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- University/high school transcripts
- Official English translation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or above on a 4.0 scale or equivalent to secure an admission at KCL.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CAE – 185
- CPE – 185
- IELTS Academic – 7.0
- PTE – 69
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- ISE – Level III
The bursary winners will be given £500 accommodation and living costs in the UK while pursuing their bachelor’s or master’s degree study in nursing.